SmartBarf™, the vegetable, seed & fruit mix that is…
- 100% natural
- an amazing source of essential & varied minerals, vitamins and nutrients
- suitable for dogs of all ages, including puppies.
- and so easy to prepare!
SmartBarf™ is a 100% natural source of minerals, vitamins and nutrients from over 50 different seeds, nuts, fruits, berries, vegetables, pulses and herbs. All the ingredients are carefully selected for maximum nutritional benefit, to create a healthy balanced diet for your dog and your puppy.
SmartBarf™ is already prepared and with a long shelf life, all for your convenience and to save you time and money. Just add water and serve with meat.
- 40% Herbs, Vegetables and Seaweed (leafy greens, root crops, Mediterranean herbs, meadow plants, seaweed)
- 40% Seeds and Nuts (meadow seeds, vegetable seeds, herb & spice seeds, tropical and woodland nuts)
- 10% Fruits and Berries (orchard, Mediterranean, tropical and hedgerow)
- 10% Pulses (8 different beans)
For a full list of ingredients – click here.
How to use
2 – 5kg dogs/puppies:
0.5-1.5 teaspoons per day (100-250 daily portions per bag)
5 – 10kg dogs/puppies:
2-2.5 teaspoons per day (50-80 daily portions per bag)
10 – 20kg dogs/puppies:
1-2 tablespoons per day (25-50 daily portions per bag)
20 – 35 kg dogs/puppies:
2.5-3.5 tablespoons per day (15-20 daily portions per bag)
35 kg and over dogs/puppies:
4-9 tablespoons per day (6-12 daily portions per bag)
How to keep
While SmartBarf can be stirred into a suitable pet mince as a dry mix, it is better to rehydrate it first, by adding hot water and allowing it to cool before stirring it into the mince. Rehydrated SmartBarf can be stored in a fridge for up to 7 days, or frozen.
Protein 15.4g, Oils and Fats 15.7g, Ash 5.1g, Moisture 8.3g, Fibre 13.1g
Energy 425kcal per 100g.